Unlike traditional FR-4 (plastic), ceramic materials have good high-frequency and electrical properties, and have high thermal conductivity, chemical stability and excellent thermal stability, such as organic substrates do not have the performance of a new generation of large scale integrated circuits and power electronic modules ideal packaging materials.
1. Higher thermal conductivity
2. More matching coefficient of thermal expansion
3. More solid, lower resistance metal film layer alumina ceramic circuit board
4. The substrate has good weldability and high temperature of
5. High-frequency loss
6. High-density assembly
7. Contains no organic components and is resistant to cosmic rays. High reliability in aerospace, long service life
8. The copper layer contains no oxide layer and can be used for a long time in the reductive atmosphere.