Printed circuit board commonly used in the standard introduction
1) IPC-ESD-2020: Joint Criteria for Electrostatic Discharge Control Program Development. Including the design, build, implementation, and maintenance of the ESD control program. Based on the historical experience of certain military organizations and business organizations, guidance is provided for the handling and protection of ESD-sensitive periods.
2) IPC-SA-61 A: Semi-finished water cleaning manual after welding. This includes all aspects of half-water cleaning, including chemical, production residues, equipment, processes, process control, and environmental and safety considerations.
3) IPC-AC-62A: Water cleaning manual after welding. Describe the costs of manufacturing residues, types and properties of aqueous cleaners, cleaning processes, equipment and processes, quality control, environmental controls and employee safety, and cleanliness determination and determination.
4) IPC-DRM -4 0E: Through Hole Junction Evaluation Desktop Reference Manual. In accordance with the standard requirements of components, hole wall and the welding surface coverage and other detailed description, in addition to including computer-generated 3D graphics. Covers tin fill, contact angle, dip, vertical fill, pad coverage, and a large number of defects in the solder joints.
5) IPC-TA-722: Welding Technology Assessment Handbook. Includes 45 articles on various aspects of welding technology covering general welding, welding materials, manual welding, batch welding, wave soldering, reflow soldering, gas phase soldering and infrared soldering.
6) IPC-7525: Template Design Guidelines. Provides Guidelines for the Design and Fabrication of Solder Paste and Surface Mount Adhesive Coating Templates i Also discusses template design using surface mount technology and describes the use of through-hole or flip chip components Technology, including overprint, double-printed and stage template design.
7) IPC / EIA J-STD-004: Specifications for flux requirements 1 include Appendix I. Includes technical specifications and classification of rosin, resin, etc. Organic and inorganic fluxes classified according to halide content and activation in the fluxes; Also includes the use of fluxes, flux-containing materials, and low levels used in no-clean processes Residual flux.
8) IPC / EIA J-STD -005: Solder paste specification requirements include Appendix I. Lists the solder paste characteristics and technical requirements, including test methods and metal content standards, as well as viscosity, slump, solder balls, viscosity and solder paste dip properties.
9) IPC / EIA J-STD-06A: Solder flux, flux and non-flux solid solder for electronic grade specification requirements. Solder for electronic grade solder alloys in the form of rods, ribbons, powdery fluxes and non-fluxes, for electronic soldering applications, terminology nomenclature, specification requirements and test methods for special electronic grade solders.
10) IPC-Ca-821: General Requirements for Thermal Adhesives. Includes requirements and test methods for thermally conductive dielectrics that bond components to the proper location.
11) IPC-3406: Guide to Conductive Surface Coating Adhesives. Provides guidance in electronic manufacturing for the selection of conductive binders as an alternative to solder.
12) IPC-AJ-820: Assembly and Welding Manual. Includes descriptions of assembly and welding inspection techniques, including terms and definitions; types of printed circuit boards, components and pins; materials for solder joints, component mounting, design specifications and guidelines; welding techniques and packaging; Cleaning and laminating; quality assurance and testing.
13) IPC-7530: Batch Welding Procedure (Reflow and Wave Soldering) Temperature Profile Guidelines. In the acquisition of temperature curve using a variety of testing methods, techniques and methods to provide guidance for the establishment of the best graphics.
14) IPC-TR-460A: Troubleshooting List of Printed Circuit Board Wave Soldering. A list of corrective actions recommended for possible failures caused by wave soldering.
15) IPC / EIA / JEDEC J-STD-003A. Printed circuit board solderability testing.
16) J-STD-0 13: Ball Grid Array (SGA) and other high-density technology applications. Establishing the specifications and interactions required for the printed circuit board packaging process to provide information on high performance and high pin count IC package interconnects, including design principle information, material selection, board fabrication and assembly techniques, test methods And reliability expectations based on the end-use environment.
17) IPC-7095: SGA device design and assembly process complements. Provide useful operational information for anyone using SGA devices or considering going to the field of array packaging; provide guidance on the detection and repair of SGA and provide credible information on the SGA field.
18) IPC-M-I08: Cleaning Instruction Manual. Includes the latest version of IPC Cleaning Instructions to assist manufacturing engineers in determining the cleaning process and troubleshooting of their products.
IPC-CH-65-A: Cleaning Guidelines for PCB Assembly Problem # e # 19) IPC-CH-65-A: Cleaning Guidelines for PCB Assembly. Provides a reference for the current and emerging methods of cleaning in the electronics industry, including descriptions and discussions of various cleaning methods, and explains the relationships among materials, processes, and contaminants in manufacturing and assembly operations.
20) IPC-SC-60A: Solvent Cleaning Manual after Soldering. The use of solvent cleaning techniques in both automatic and manual welding is given, and the nature of solvents, residues and process control and environmental issues are discussed.
21) IPC-9201: Surface Insulation Resistance Manual. Contains terminology, theory, testing procedures and test methods for Surface Insulation Resistance (SIR), as well as temperature and humidity (TH) tests, fault modes and troubleshooting.
22) IPC-DRM-53: Introduction to Electronics Assembly Desktop Reference Manual. Illustrations and photographs of through-hole and surface-mount assembly techniques.
23) IPC-M-103: Surface Mount Assembly Manual Standard. This section includes all 21 IPC files related to surface mount.
24) IPC-M-I04: Printed Circuit Board Assembly Manual Standard. Contains the 10 most widely used files for PCB assembly.
25) IPC-CC-830B: Performance and qualification of electronic insulating compounds in printed circuit board assembly. Conformal coatings meet an industry standard of quality and qualifications.
26) IPC-S-816: Surface Mount Technology Process Guide and Checklists. This troubleshooting guide lists all types of process issues and solutions to surface mount assembly problems, including bridging, missing solder connections, misaligned components placement, and more.
27) IPC-CM-770D: Printed Circuit Board Assembly Instructions. Provides guidance on the preparation of components for printed circuit board assembly and reviews relevant standards, influences and releases, including assembly techniques (including manual and automatic and surface mount technology and flip chip assembly techniques ) And the subsequent welding, cleaning and coating process considerations.
28) IPC-7129: Calculation of DPMO Per Million Occupants and Manufacturing Indices for PCB Assembly. A benchmark for unanimously agreed deficiencies and quality-related industries; it provides a satisfactory method of benchmarking the number of failures that occur per million.
29) IPC-9261: Estimation of PCB Assembly Yields and Malfunction Per Million in Assembly Ongoing. Defines a reliable way of calculating the number of failures per million opportunities in a printed circuit board assembly in progress and is a measure of how well each phase of the assembly process is evaluated.
30) IPC-D-279: Reliable Surface Mount Technology Printed Circuit Board Assembly Design Guidelines. Surface Mount Technology and Hybrid Technology Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Process Guide, Including Design Ideas.
31) IPC-2546: Combination Requirements for Key Points in Printed Circuit Board Assembly. Describes material movement systems such as actuators and buffers, manual placement, automatic screen printing, automatic binder dispensing, automatic surface mount placement, automatic plated through hole placement, forced convection, IR reflow oven and wave soldering.
32) IPC-PE-740A: Troubleshooting Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing and Assembly. Including printed circuit products in the design, manufacture, assembly and testing problems in the case record and calibration activities.
33) IPC-6010: Printed Circuit Board Quality Standards and Performance Specification Series Brochure. Including the quality standards and performance specifications set by the Printed Circuit Board Association for all printed circuit boards.
34) IPC-6018A: Microwave finished printed circuit board inspection and testing. Including the performance and qualification requirements for high frequency (microwave) printed circuit boards.
35) IPC-D-317A: Guidelines for the Design of Electronic Packages in High-Speed Technology. Provides guidance for designing high-speed circuits, including mechanical and electrical considerations and performance tests.